[Lab] Raspberry Pi Workshop

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:38:38 EDT 2013

Hi Kirk,

I just today finally picked up my own Raspberry Pi and am therefore more than excited to hear about your upcoming workshop. One thing I could think of is perhaps touching on the most common extension for raspberry pi out there at the moment or perhaps if you happen to be familiar with one in particular to talk about the basic process to get you on the right track.

Cheers,
Henri