[Lab] Nylon and LAYWOO-D3 offer

François Lahey info at voxelfactory.com
Wed Mar 20 13:53:43 EDT 2013

Hello there,

I'm François (Voxel Factory) and Aaron Ramsey gave me your address so I can
send you this offer.

I'm contacting you today because I made a mistake a couples of weeks ago
and I ended up with 6 pounds of 3mm Nylon and 2x 250gr of LAYWOO-D3 3mm in
Dunrobin. Instead of paying to get it back, I tought maybe yourself or
people you know would like to benefit of the low price without shipping
fees.

I'm willing to let all goes for $170+tx It's $20 each spools of Nylon and
$25 each spools of LAYWOO-D3, You could get them in Dunrobin.

So if anyone is interested, just let me know before I get it back here.

Best regards,
--
*François Lahey*
*Voxel Factory / Atelier Voxel*