[Lab] Controlling Light with Sound

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Mar 14 19:15:55 EDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 03:01:38PM -0700, klmckinnon at rogers.com wrote:
> Ah, nice thought.? My original thoughts were to be completely decoupled from
> a "Medical device", but since it is art...

Well, I think that is going to be the only way to completely decouple the
lighting from room background noise, unless of course this isn't a big issue,
or that interactivity with the public is actually a potentially interesting
part of the display.

It should be quite easy to calibrate for predictable operation.

	slainte mhath, RGB