[Lab] Controlling Light with Sound

klmckinnon at rogers.com klmckinnon at rogers.com
Thu Mar 14 17:35:32 EDT 2013

first thought:  microphone with amplifier into a:d input with a PWM output to an LED or possibly to a triac for a incandescent light.

thoughts - would you have need of filtering for false triggering from other noises

could you latch on to an existing signal or source (since it is art and not true medical)

Ken