[Lab] Open Question: Dumbest Thing You've Done While Making

James Allanson james.d.allanson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:53:52 EDT 2013

Multiple Ultimaker burns, from my own Ultimaker as well as the first
Artengine Ultimaker.  Usually doing something stupid like cleaning the bed
while the machine is moving the heated head around.  I don't think I've
learned my lesson on that one as I've made the same mistake many times.
 But I have been conditioned now to yank my hands out of the machine when I
hear the stepper motor(s) engage.

I did learn I have an extremely foul mouth when I burn myself though. :D