[Lab] Open Question: Dumbest Thing You've Done While Making

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:00:51 EDT 2013

   Experiments gone wrong? Tools gone out of control? What's the dumbest
thing you should have caught before you nearly set your house on fire? What
did you learn from it?

   Me first: I plugged in a table saw without checking the switch first -
it was on. And it was covered in 2x4s and sheetwood scraps, which it
proceeded to launch across the garage and nearly take out a window.
   It _should_ have been off, but I _should_ have checked. So now I check.
Every. Time.

   -Jason Cobill