[Lab] ABOUT THIS MAILING-LIST

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sun Jun 2 16:00:14 EDT 2013

Doesn't this list have a configuration so that the bounce message can tell
people they have to subscribe to post? That's always a good system.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"