[Lab] Tonight is the 5th Wednesday Forum night!
technical at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 31 09:12:44 EDT 2013
This is a reminder that tonight is a 5th Wednesday 3D printing Forum night!
This means from 7-10pm in Artengine's M70 Lab, you are able to join us for
a round table discussion, helping answer and getting answers to a variety
of questions for 3D printing!
This month's "Chalk Talk" will be moderated by Dave Hunt.
Here are the rules:
- The general concept of a Mod Lab "Chalk Talk" will be to have a group
discussion around a specific topic.
- A moderator will be assigned for purposes of controlling the
- The moderator will ensure the discussion stays on topic and will
control the active speaker as required.
- Participants may ask questions or share their ideas and thoughts at
- Questions should be answered by the participants.
- There are no wrong comments and it is considered a "safe" environment
for adding ideas.
- The objective is to share expertise and experiences with the group.
Hope to see you all there!
*Technical Coordinator *
Ottawa Mini Maker Faire
Aug. 31 & Sept. 1 2013
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lab