[Lab] Dinky Motor

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Jul 5 12:28:50 EDT 2013

Okay, so Motor Madness is on at 6pm. There will be five people making
motors.

For the next one here are my times: Sunday anytime, Monday evening,
Wednesday evening, next Friday Evening, the following weekend is open, the
following week is open except Thursday morning.

I'll tell you what, we can do a couple more as long as we have a quorum of
say 4 people for a meetup.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"