[Lab] Dinky Motor

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Jul 4 23:00:46 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 09:28:46PM -0400, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> Friday (tomorrow) is cool by me. Perhaps 6pm?

Friday doesn't work for me.  Saturday up to mid afternoon looks clear.
Thursday might work.  Friday, Saturday, Sunday next weekend look clear
so far.

> Darcy Whyte
>
> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Dave Hunt <dave at huntgang.com> wrote:
> >  I could probably do it any time tomorrow night or this weekend. I'm not
> > sure what every one else has for availability. I think it would be nice if
> > we could all do it at the same time (or at least the majority...). I find
> > my kids feed off of other kids but teens to get bored of a project of they
> > go at it alone...
> >
> >  Dave

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!