[Lab] Plastic Bending Strips

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Jul 4 17:24:32 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 04:50:14PM -0400, Henri Kuschkowitz wrote:
> Wow, Richard. That's really generous. I will let you know how it will turn out.

No worries, that's why we're in this community list.  :)

I've had it for several decades, used it infrequently, but it has come
in handy when I have needed it.

Another place it is really useful is for testing vacuum tube equipment.
You can bring up the voltage slowly, testing things gradually and shut
things down before it gets into a range where it can self-destruct.
This is of particular concern for tube equipment that hasn't been turned
on in decades where caps have dried out...

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!