[Lab] Plastic Bending Strips

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Jul 4 16:33:00 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 04:07:09PM -0400, Henri Kuschkowitz wrote:
> So, I am still getting some more costs tomorrow, but I think I might
> go with this quick/dirty setup:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVEf7PfuKxo
>
> What do you guys think? This leads me to my next question, would
> anybody know if the lab has an item similar to this:
> http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/products/Variable_Transformers/TVT001.html?utm_source=temcotransformer.com&utm_medium=Banner%2BAd&utm_campaign=Variac%2BTVT001

If not, I have one you are welcome to borrow.  It is an old one mounted
on a 4U 19" rack mount plate.  It should manage 5A without too much
trouble.

> Cheers all,
> Henri
>
> On 2013-07-04, at 7:54 AM, Alex <alexbarbour at bell.net> wrote:
>
> > Henri
> >
> > Angle iron is a common name applied to steel angles. some are extruded in the heavier sections and have a sharp outside corner.
> >
> > Some are bent from flat stock and have a radiused corner.
> > These are better for use as formers for plastics.
> >
> > Home depot. Hardware dept.
> > CTC ect.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!