[Lab] Plastic Bending Strips

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:37:35 EDT 2013

Hey Roman,

I just recently called. They offer it up to 8ft strips, but he couldn't (or wouldn't) give me any details on pricing just yet. He mentioned that a factor is whether or not we buy it from them as well…

Once I got all my information for them to give me an estimated I will contact them again and get a quote to share for the you guys.

Cheers all,
Henri