[Lab] Plastic Bending Strips

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:49:01 EDT 2013

Hey John,

I actually already talked to them weeks back. They sell industrial units, but at a premium. Hence the thought of building one myself (youtube is filled with DIYs for those).

Foxy Recycle is one of the places I was going to ask once I decided which direction to go. However, maybe sooner is better than later.

Thanks a lot for the advice.
Much appreciated,
Henri