[Lab] Plastic Bending Strips

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:09:16 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

I figured it's a good time to start asking the collective for some feedback. We are planing on bending larger sheets of acrylic (they will definitely not fit into the laser cutter) and I am looking at bending strip heaters to build a custom heating element for our purposes. Before I go ahead ordering the pieces I was wondering if anyone had ever used such a thing and/or knows of a good local source? For saving some money, I wonder if reusing a baseboard heater could do the trick :P

Cheers all,
Henri