[Lab] Fwd: Arduino Due

Bruce Harding bruce.harding at faintfuzzies.ca
Wed Feb 6 09:44:07 EST 2013

Richard,

I'm in the same boat as you, in that I new to electronics etc.  Your
observation about the Due is and 3.3v was exactly what I thought first time I
read the specs.

I'm interested in why people choose a particular SoC.  I understand price is a
major consideration, but I'm more interested in the technical choices i.e.
number of output, or faster processor, more memory or even form factor for a
particular project.

--
Bruce Harding
Information Broker