[Lab] Volunteers needed for Maker Faire postering and button making!

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 22 15:44:37 EDT 2013

Hello Lab List

Maker Faire is coming faster than we expected, and we need a few helping
hands! Monday is volunteer day!

The tasks we need help are:
*1. Button Making*: every maker, volunteer and organizer needs a button.
 We have the design, but we need help putting them together *Monday*.  This
task is good for someone who is a perfectionist.

*2. Postering! *This is not specific to Monday, let me know you want some
posters printed to poster up and I'll get them printed for you and have
them ready either at the front desk or in our office.  The more posters up
the better!  There is also the attached poster if you just want to guerilla
style it and poster everything!

*3. Getting the Word Out!* Tweet! Talk to people! Send the poster attached
to your friends and family! Everyone! We currently have more makers then
Toronto people, this is possibly our one chance (besides in hockey) to be
bigger then Toronto!

*4. Manning the Artengine booth at Maker Faire.  *We are looking to fill
some gaps during the 2 days at Maker Faire.  If you think you would like to
talk to people about how awesome Artengine is then this is for you!

Email me if you are interested! And looking forward to seeing you at the
Faire!

Britta
*Technical Coordinator *
Artengine.ca