[Lab] Hello all!

Tony sincrest256 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 01:17:52 EDT 2013

Hello Max,

I have been lurking on the maillist here. I have to ask. Z80? holy
shit, I havnt heard mention of the Z80 for over a decade. what did you
find that made you want to play with something older than x86. I once
dismantled a Basic Four mainframe that was based on a combination of
ganged 4 bit processor slices in a 16 bit configuration and z80's. I
have some ancient z80 processors and support chips if you want them. I
built a z80 microcontroller a long time ago using a dip processor,
ram, rom and some basic address decoding on a protoboard from radio
shack with point to point wiring. its ugly and beautiful and it
worked.
Apologies if you dont go by Max.

-Tony