[Lab] Dinky Motor Party

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Aug 12 20:43:05 EDT 2013

Not sure exactly. If I was with twenty kids, I'd want them to be older like
12+ or 14+. But if I'm with a bunch of kids and they each have a parent
with them, then they can be younger.

So far the kids that had the most fun were from 30 to about 55 years old.

--
Darcy Whyte
Twitter: https://twitter.com/inventor_Artist

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"