[Lab] Laser cutting

Britta Evans-Fenton technicalartengine at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:38:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm just waiting on some filters for the laser cutter, so I ask that people come to me before using the laser cutter. Email me at technical at artengine.ca.

Also, I do not want anyone to cut acrylic on the cutter unless they are wearing a mask and are doing it after work hours on a night that is not booked for anyone  else.  We have received complaints about the cutting of acrylic during the day, possibly due to the filters. I want us to keep a good relationship with our neighbors near the lab, as I am sure you don't want to kill them with the fumes either. I will let you know when things are up and running like normal again.

Britta

Sent from my iPhone