No subject

Wed Oct 31 13:37:17 EDT 2012

430 Parkdale Ave, Ottawa, ON
Vernissage of bike-inspired work from local artists, with goodies from
Kichesippi Brewery, Five Cents Tattoo, Union613, Tall Tree Cycles and
Blumen Studio. Featuring work from: Julian Garner, Joel Conroy, Rhonda
Mulder, Scal, Clint Eagleson, Drew Mosely, Labrona, Heath Cairns, Ross
Proulx, Tom Pajdlhauser, Marissa Galimet and jennilee Murray

--e89a8f3b9f7d88df8804cd5f1856

rt show this Friday that I thought might appeal to the Modlab crowd. I&#39;=
m an avid cyclist, so this is right up my alley. Looking forward to seeing =
some of you there!<br>
=A0=A0 <a href=3D"http://antiqueskate.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/self-propell=
ed-a-bicycle-inspired-art-show/">http://antiqueskate.wordpress.com/2012/10/=
ow/">http://apt613.ca/events/self-propelled-a-bicycle-inspired-art-show/</a=
November 2, 2012 at 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM						=09
red work from local artists, with goodies=20
from Kichesippi Brewery, Five Cents Tattoo, Union613, Tall Tree Cycles=20