[Lab] Fwd: Re: Dew Controller: Features

Bruce lists at faintfuzzies.ca
Wed Oct 17 14:49:19 EDT 2012

Update:

So most of the parts have been purchased.  I'm working with a pro on this
project.  Looks like the project will be a Dew Controller and weather
monitoring. The features monitored will be, ambient temperature, primary
mirror temperature, humidity, and current usage.

All this formation with be stored for later download via usb or on a MicroSD
card.

First proto type will be completed in 2 weeks with testing to follow.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

--
Bruce Harding
Information Broker