[Lab] Mini Maker Fair Kids Table

Kirk Sutherland kirk.sutherland at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:41:22 EDT 2012

I can confirm that I can work at the kids table all day Saturday
except between 1:30 and 2:30 (when I need to pick up my wife from the
airport). I can also say that I can't be there Sunday morning before
noon, but might have time later in the day. Is there anyone else who
can help with Sunday?

Mark - do you need help moving stuff tomorrow morning? Just let me
know where to be!

Cheers,
Kirk