[Lab] Looking for ideas

Bruce Harding bruce.harding at faintfuzzies.ca
Sat Nov 17 18:42:26 EST 2012

I've re-thought that, and I think something that would fit on her side of the
bed near her head or under pillow would be better for me. :-)  I was thinking
of using an old electric toothbrush motor similar in a way to the suggestion
from other person that replied.

--
Bruce Harding
Information Broker