[Lab] Laser Work Area

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Mon May 28 16:09:39 EDT 2012

I would agree with Andrew although I have cut thing very close to the edge with much issue.

The main thing to consider is actually making your sheets maybe 2 or 3 mm less on the width. At 24in it can be a tight squeeze on the work area and  that can create tension in the sheet and that affects the way laser works on the material.

Ryan
---------
Sent from a mobile device.