[Lab] Old Satellite dish

mike Jans mjans at live.com
Sun May 20 09:36:20 EDT 2012

Hey All,
I recently bought a house that came with some satellite dishes. One's an old one, I estimate the diameter to be 8-12ft. The other is a more recent little Bell dish. We don't plan on using or keeping either of them. Is anybody looking for one of these, otherwise we'll take them in for scrap.
Just one condition on the old satellite dish: we want to keep the steel post and mounting bracket so that we can extend it upwards in wood for a clothes line. The mounting bracket is pretty simple though, and any machinist should be able to build one.
Mike Jans