[Lab] UV measurement

Michael Ayukawa mike.ayukawa at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:11:42 EDT 2012

To just confirm you have a UV source I'd just start with one of these minerals:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fluorescent_minerals_hg.jpg

Looks like calcite is on the list.  So go find some chips of white marble from
a gardening store or borrow some from a potted plant.

http://www1.newark.ohio-state.edu/Professional/OSU/Faculty/jstjohn/Zinc%20ore/Franklin-Marble.htm

/Mike