[Lab] solidwork's drawing and laser(Yaroslav Malyshev)

technical at artengine.ca technical at artengine.ca
Tue May 1 12:48:35 EDT 2012

To be honest I've never used SolidWorks.  The Laser does take PDFs, but we
have noticed that not all PDFs exported from every program seem to keep
the right information the laser needs.

My advice:
First. try the PDF from Solid works, see if it does work on the laser.

Second. if you have a laptop, try hooking your laptop with solidworks up
to the laser and printing right from solidworks

Third. Try to export a PDF from Solidworks and bring it into Inkscape and
export to PDF again.

Let me know if any of this works.
Britta