[Lab] Make It Real Challenge Reminder

Karen Howard khoward at instructables.com
Tue Mar 13 14:59:20 EDT 2012

Hi Artengine Mod Lab,

I wanted to follow up on an email I sent about a month ago, and remind you
that Instructables <http://www.instructables.com/> is still hosting
our largest challenge ever: the Make It Real
Challenge<http://www.instructables.com/contest/makeitreal/>
.

To enter, post and Instructable that shows how to turn a virtual item into
a tangible object. All projects entered are eligible to win some of our
most expensive prizes yet, including a $34,000 3D printer - a valuable
addition to any Hackerspace. We're excited to see some of the innovative
projects that will come from you guys! And, as always, Instructables
content is free to view, and projects are free to enter.

If you're not familiar with Instructables, or need help setting up an
account, just email me and I can help you out.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon,
Karen

--

Karen Howard
Instructables.com