[Lab] M70 Lab

Moonsun Choi operations at artengine.ca
Tue Jun 5 14:33:53 EDT 2012

Dear Members and Labbers,

Britta Evans (Artngine Lab Coordinator) has been doing an amazing job
for the past nine months since she has joined in Artengine team in
September last year.
She helped enhance M70's functionality by organizing impressive list of
OPEN workshops, providing handy technical support for members and
closely connecting our lab communities.

As you may know, Britta will be away from the Lab for a month in June
for her research trip to Europe. During her trip, she will visit major
media arts festivals and key hacker spaces there to update her knowledge
on contemporary media arts practice as well as the recent maker
movements. Artengine colleagues wish her best luck for the trip.

While Britta is away, I will be more than happy to assist you to do
housekeeping the Lab after your use. Please let me know if you need
higher-voltage vacuum or plastic bags to tide up your leftovers.

In addition, let me know if you have any questions on the forthcoming
Ottawa Maker Faire, equipment booking/rental or membership arrangement.
I am accessible through email (operations at artengine.ca
<mailto:operations at artengine.ca>) or phone (613-686-1941).

Hope you too have a great summer!

--