[Lab] It's a trap!

Andrew Morrow andrew at andrewmorrow.com
Fri Jul 20 12:35:35 EDT 2012

 Hi Modlab,

 First posting, not sure if I'm sending to the right address, but here
 goes.

 I'm interested in making a video project where images can be programmed
 to move in response to one another. I've searched a little and it seems
 like software such as Processing or NodeBox might be what I'm looking
 for. Wondering if anyone out there has any experience or knowledge in
 this department?

 Any help would be welcome!

 Andrew