[Lab] 3d printing

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:11:57 EST 2012

There are a few of us on this list with working 3D Printers.

I have a RepRap at home, as well as a couple commercial printers at my
disposal. There are a couple more RepRaps around that I know of, as well as
several Makerbot printers.

ModLab has a Makerbot available, and PrototypeD on Bank St has an Up 3D
printer as well.

Also if your interested (it's a bit late notice, I have been busy prepping
and haven't had the chance to post it) I'm giving a talk on 3D Printing
tonight for the Ottawa chapter of the IET The talk is open to the public
and is at the RA Center. Directions and info can be found at
http://iet-ottawa-26jan2012.eventbrite.com/

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask them and I'll do
my best to answer them (and I'm sure many others here will chime in as
well!)

Hope that helps!

- Paul