[Lab] Odd Question

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:04:52 EST 2012

Well I made them, then they froze and cracked because the air from the
window to vent the wintergreen oil fumes was too cold to allow them to dry
out before the moisture inside froze. Also I hate the smell of wintergreen.
Back to the drawing board!

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org