[Lab] Odd Question

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:15:32 EST 2012

Wow! Thank you for that deduction Michael! That is way better than I could
have ever done. Inside the cell will be sealed off from air but the outside
top is exposed, unless I seal that off too. Ideally the thing
will fluoresce and emit a steady glow from the energy generated from the
oscillations in the Rochelle and Epsom salts with even a 1.5 or 3 volt
battery, 9 volt is the highest I'd like to go. Guess I'll find out...