[Lab] Odd Question

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:50:53 EST 2012

I once researched this.  I wanted to make something to heat up from a
battery in case of power outage.  It depends on the material.  I had
the mathematical equation for it I will see if I can find it again

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds