[Lab] PCB etching

Aaron Ramsey aaron at ottawarobotics.org
Fri Jan 13 15:22:28 EST 2012

That's been my experience also. 5 or 6 days after making the order they will ship the boards. If you pay $30 for DHL, it will take a week. If you go with the $5 shipping it will take between 2 and 4 weeks with 2.5 to 3 being most common.

It is the same for both seeedstudio and iteadstudio. They use the same pcb manufacturing houses so price and options is the only differentiator between them.

Aaron