[Lab] Questions: 1) DIY PCB etching and 2) O-scope in lab?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed Jan 11 12:28:46 EST 2012

I've not had boards made by mail yet. What about those boards that just
have lots of holes? If the circuit is simple that's another way to do it.

I'm betting someone will come forward with a suggestion of where to get a
board made. I don't think it's very expensive.

Another list where people are into circuit boards and stuff is
OttawaRobotics.org.

A metal detector is a great project to get kids into making things (and
electronics).