[Lab] Prototyping job for Arduino/electronics guru

Ian Birse ibirse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:49:54 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm seeking an Ottawa-area Arduino/electronics buff to assist with a
project— basically building an audio 'no input' style feedback generator
using Arduino and audio ADC/DAC chips. I'm thinking of a matrix mixer with
4 inputs and 4 outputs, any combination of outputs routable to any inputs,
digital pot for attenuation, possibly EQ filtering. The routing ramps and
EQ parameters would be coming from a MAX patch via serial.

If interested please contact me and we can discuss details— there is some
room for tech assistance in the budget.

Thanks!
Ian
instantplaces.ca