[Lab] Fwd: World Maker Faire - August 20, 2012

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Tue Aug 21 08:44:09 EDT 2012

Just in case you have any last-minute entries to submit, the Call for Makers has been extended until this Friday, August 24th (see below).

There's also the Open Hardware Summit on the Thursday, Sept 27th: http://summit.oshwa.org/

Who else (obviously I'm going) plans on going to either or both?

Andrew.

Begin forwarded message:

--

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/