[Lab] Dirty code

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Mon Aug 6 23:03:10 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 06:05:36PM -0700, klmckinnon at rogers.com wrote:
> well, the urine is likely a bit acidic, so it won't due to just let it
> air dry and clean.  I would opt for clean pure (as I can get quickly)
> water, plenty of it and an "old, not to be used again for anything,
> toothbrush" to get the worst off, then some pure isopropyl alcohol
> (not rubbing) to clean a second time thoroughly to both clean and
> displace any water.  let dry for several days in a clean dry location
> ( a sunny window sill would work well) before applying power.

This is pretty much was I was going to suggest.  I might add a very
small amount of dish detergent to the original wash, then rinse with
pure water, then isopropyl alcohol.  The old toothbrush is bang on.

> As for the cat....hmm....not going there....
>
> Ken

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!