[Lab] Squishy Circuits

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:42:26 EDT 2012

Hey Richard-
Yeah that was the first workshop I ran for the kids at the Lowertown
Community Resource Centre last year for Artengine! Such a cool project and
Dr. Thomas is an awesome resource for people interested in teaching kids
technology and engineering concepts. Thanks for sharing!
Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org