[Lab] Question(s) for the Collective: Pressure sensors

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:40:25 EDT 2012

Hi Henri

If low cost is a goal I strongly suggest AVR chips with supporting
circuitry instead of complete arduinos.  The chips + supporting circuitry
come in at under $10.  If you find someone with an AVR ISP programmer they
can load the arduino bootloader to the chips so further software revisions
can be uploaded via serial.  Should bring the per-microcontroller cost down
to ~$10.

Tom