[Lab] HP Photosmart C8180 (jammed)

Nick Edgar n.a.edgar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 11:28:04 EDT 2011

Hi all,

If anyone in the mod-lab group can use a (jammed, but possibly reparable)
printer, for use or parts, please let me know.  I'd be happy to drop it off.

Here's a note I got from my father-in-law, who'd prefer to see it go to use
rather than landfill.

If the group has other suggestions, please let me know.

"I got a paper jam in my handy dandy HP Photosmart C8180 All in one wireless
Printer Scanner Copier, extracted most of the torn paper but could not get
the last bits, yada yada, took it to Staples, extended 2 yr warranty expired
last year, tch tch, Staples doesn’t repair printers, just replaces them.
Yes, even for a little paper jam.  Such is our throwaway society.

Long story short, I bought a new HP Photosmart eStation C510, at Best Buy.

So, if some techy student somewhere wants a free, 3 yr old wireless printer,
he/she can have it.  Do you know of any such?"

Thanks,
Nick