[Lab] Power Supply Suggestions

Jonathan Rudenberg jonathan at titanous.com
Thu Sep 15 00:34:26 EDT 2011

I just received a bunch of RGB LED modules that draw a peak of 0.75 watts @ 12V each. I'm going to be using a bunch of them, so I'll need a power supply that can handle at least 50W. I know I can pull this off with a standard ATX power supply, but does anyone have suggestions for something more compact?

Also, I'll probably have a few extra LED modules, so let me know if you're interested. They are waterproof and LPD6803-based, so you can drive as many as you want with two pins on an Arduino.

Cheers,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rudenberg | @titanous