[Lab] Getting started kit for Arduino

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Sep 9 12:13:38 EDT 2011

I think you'd have a good time with any of those kits.

What sort of things are you into? What projects have you seen that you like?

Do you think your an LED kinda guy or motors or servos? Or sensors?

I've been buying parts separately have an inventory You're welcome to grab
stuff out of my lab if you want too.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Mark Stephenson <mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com