[Lab] Getting started kit for Arduino

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:52:08 EDT 2011

I would go ebay they have super awsome deals.
this one looks prety good
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Arduino-Kit-UNO-Servo-IR-16x2-green-LCD-Starter-Kit-/260827177731?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba82e303

but the seller is a little new but you can get great kits on ebay for cheap

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds