[Lab] arduino popped?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Sep 5 10:19:26 EDT 2011

I was muscling around the knob on the lab power supply which was connected
to it. Then my drawbot simply stopped.

Perhaps I should learn to just use the microprocessor chips on a bread board
instead of buying a whole arduino. Then I can just replace what's broken
plus that drops the price of integrating an arduino into a prototype.