[Lab] Laser

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Sep 2 02:44:56 EDT 2011

I was able to pass a file from Sketchup to Inkscape:

http://mambohead.com/2011/09/cad-and-laser-cutting/

So this means that you can use Sketchup with it's easy learning curve. Then
you can go through MeshCAM or Phlatboyz for 3D, 2.5D CNC milling.

Or prepare it for printing (through Inkscape) which should work on the
Epilog (or Pokono) and stuff...

Darcy