[Lab] Laser

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Sep 1 15:16:02 EDT 2011

I sort of thought there would be a way of going back and forth.

I googled it and found some garbled instructables and stuff but what format
are they using to interchange? What search should I use to find the
mentioned tutorial?

I came across this sketchup plugin:
http://mambohead.com/2011/09/cad-and-laser-cutting/