[Lab] DSP

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:06:15 EDT 2011

150mhz ARM could do simple DSP, but will choke once you get math heavy.

I thought you meant more like an AVR atmega in terms of microcontroller.

A more powerful general CPU is probably the simplest thing to use.

Hardware DSPs often have non-free compilers or even their own language to
use for development.

Tom